Saturday, February 6, 2010

What am I suppose to do ?

How can I get her out of my mind? How should I do it? It is getting very difficult for me. We had a discussed and a satisfactory break up, well no break up satisfactory, but yeah, we were okay with it. Even I was, till the day I met her, 6 months after the break up, we met as friends, but when she left....

Man what is this? This is not fair; this shouldn’t be happening with me. Is this obvious? Does this happen with everyone? I am not able to sleep at nights, whenever I close my eyes, her innocent and beautiful face appears, I just visualize her smiling at me, she teasing me in her typical cute ways, hitting me, winking at me, blowing air at my face.

I want to be normal, sleep normally; rather I would love to watch ghosts and monsters instead of her beautiful, cute, sexy, mesmerizing, heavenly, gorgeous, hypnotizing face, whenever I close my eyes. I would not mind that, not at all.

Every song I hear, may it be in Hindi, English, Marathi or even Spanish, (Spanish because language isn’t the bar), I relate the song to her and start missing her. It’s been nearly 12 hours and I have not spoken to her, not even she has sent me a single SMS (text), and these stupid radio stations are continuously playing stupid love songs, damn you RJs. Useless buggers don’t have a heart.

What should I do? We separated for a reason, and that reasons still exists. It is like I can’t be with her and will die if I am not. I don’t even know what is she thinking? Is she missing me the way I do? I hope not, because this is hell, and I can’t see her like that. I shouldn't have met her at the first place. This sucks. Love is just meant for screwing you or may be just half reached love like this.

The name I gave to my blogging account is “The Heart-Mind Connection”, where the hell is it now? Heart wants her, wants her badly and mind thinks practically and has given a solid reason why I shouldn’t be with her, damn you 'my mind'.

What am I suppose to do?

10 comments:

  1. hey u r gr8 writer coz u write from da bottom of ur heart...whts in ur heart n whts in ur mind is in ur blog...may b a bitter truth bt its jus fabulous...ur blog tuk me in da different world...its jus amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you supposed to do??

    WAIT! These are little games destiny plays with us. Everything comes your way at the proper time.. Not too soon, not too late..

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetheart wht r u waiting for?? Jus go & speak to her... donn bring nething in between. u r here for few days... donn spoil it. If u love her go meet her talk to her rather than spoiling things.

    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called "the present".

    So go honey.... donn spoil ur today. everything is written in ur destiny sweety, u cant change it neways. So if ur present is showing u with her, go for it. u never know when ur destiny changes in ur favor. SO.... wht r u waiting for...

    Just do it baby...
    love u
    Rijji

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u shud go n tell her tht u still love her....u will really find r true love one day!!!m sure of it...but yeah dnt speak anything to her without thinkkin...it may create prbs...but sincerely i respect ur views n feelings...!!God bless u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, u guyz have really given some serious comments ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm..what to say...
    u r totally crazy....i just luv u..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, Ladki aur train ke piche nahi bhagne ka!! Move on.. Ek gai dusri aayengi....Dekh comments me hi, kitne sarein fans hai terre..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe...

    @noyonika: its not the case everytime....diff ppl diff perspctves....
    and

    @swaraj: to b honest wid u i didn read ur blog completely but seems like u have done sm serious shit...keep up the good work....

    @anonymous: wyy do u want to hide yourself...jis kiddin.. NO OFFENCE..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. follow ur heart - thats my take on ur heart-to-mind connection thingy going on.
    i dunno if what u write is part fact-part fiction as u claim or some serious soul-searching... but in the given situation, i wud want any love-lorn, love-lost lover to give his/her love a chance.
    A serious chance.

    ReplyDelete