Monday, February 23, 2009

A story

Knew her from a long time. She is a good friend. Never thought things would change. Were having a very good time, talking, chatting, texting. Once, was in her city, went to meet her. Thought will visit the places nearby the city. For a change, instead of a bike we went in an auto riksha (was cool).

Were going from a place to another, in the middle of a precious riksha tour, suddenly saw her in the rear view mirror, a major lighting struck me. Her pretty face in the mirror, her long black beautiful hair waving as the wind blew through them, her eyes and her child like innocence made a solid place in my heart. I turned to look at her directly and as I looked my feelings had changed.

From a friend she had become more. In some seconds only in few seconds all had changed for me. We spent the whole afternoon having fun, until she had to go back to her college, damn, the classes. I waited for weeks to check over my feelings. But soon I realized, she had become special for me.

3 comments:

  1. Ye to bas trailer hai yaar.... movie ki puri story kab likhega ?????

    Nice to see you here....

    Hope to see you more often
    Keep blogging :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow mann, it seems that u r in loooooooooouuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvv......

    haha vry funnny,,,kaha se churaya be?RHTDM..!!!!
    " ONE FLASH.. AND MERA FUSE GAYA UDDDD"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good man, that's a marvelous start for a blog!
    Keep writing..

    Ragards,
    Sylvius the Seeker

    ReplyDelete