Saturday, February 28, 2009

LONG LOST LOVE

My first crush, I was in school that time. She was in my Basketball club, we both had joined the club in our summer vacations. It was the summer, following the year "Kuch kuch hota hai" released, it was the whole new reason for me to play the game. She was a tall girl, a good player, and always use to come half hour early than everyone. Seeing her practising more, I also started coming at her time. We then started playing together.

We enjoyed each others company, every day, it was a routine to play with each other before the practise started. Man, I hated Sundays that year, as it was the holiday for the club. That summer was really the coolest summer in my life. I was always surrounded by the snow flakes even in those hot days of the summer. The snow flakes didn't only touch me, but also her.

We even exchanged numbers (no doubt today's generation is more fast then ours). But were not having mobiles at that age, the only contact was the land line numbers. We were in contact for about 6 months even after the Basketball camp. But we just lost touch , I also lost her number, and may be she must have even lost mine.

But just one fine day in last week, I saw a visitor on my orkut account, and oh my great god, it was her. She looks amazing now, this time we again exchanged numbers but this time they were our personal mobile numbers. This week has been awesome after that day. She still plays basketball, we are now planning to play once again together just to refresh our old memories. My crush at that time could be my love now.

5 comments: