Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BEST FRIEND

Out of many friends, 
Few make a very special place in our heart ....
We just hope life never takes us apart....

One of my best friend, she is there for everything, a great, great friend.
A friend for lifetime. Met her in college, was with me in first year.
Though, our branches were different, mine was ETC and she was in ETRX, we connected very well, at least we were in the same ELECTRONICS department. The friendship grew with time, grew to a extent that WE became a habit.

Last week I was in Pune for the weekend. On Monday, when I was leaving, she called. Said got a call for the interview in Pune, that of course was a great news. I came back to Nagpur and the very next day she left for Pune, for the interview. Came to know she got selected, again, indeed, I was very happy, but soon realized she now had to shift to Pune. She will be leaving me now, this was to happen but didn't see this one coming so soon and sudden !!!

Tried to spend as much time with her, we had only 3 days. Fought with her, and then tried to make her laugh, laughed with her, had a very good time, which I will remember for ever.
She left today, 17Th march, two days before my birthday, (am surely not celebrating my birthday this year ...  )

Just now returned home, went to drop her off to the bus stand..
Very very very happy for her but a bit sad for me..
Well this is life, whatever happens, happens for good .................
You got to think like this to be happy.



4 comments:

  1. aisa mat bol...:x
    you have to give me a treat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have few wrds to say this tim dude......" Distance plays no part in friendship...mor the distance mor will her worth be in your life..."..we were just good together, now just wait,watch and enjoy the new season in your friendship...

    Love u both......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oye hum birthday manayege
    mainu party hona vo bhi solid
    nd no problem teri frnd ko ek din k liye bula lenge ..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont worry hum baat to karte hi rahenge aur bday treat to honi hi chahiye tu aise sentimental achaa nahi lagta wase

    ReplyDelete