Friday, March 20, 2009

THE NEXT DAY

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Its boring, this particular day is very very boring. Yesterday was my birthday, it was my day, from 11.30 pm on 18th, I started getting calls to wish me. It was a great fun yesterday. Calls, messages, mails, scraps everything was awesome. Family and friends together, just wow.

Even I enjoyed the BEATING my friends gave in the name of BIRTHDAY BUMPS yesterday. God, they really cracked me, hit me real bad.....
Friends whom I have not heard from in months and even years in some cases wished me. It feels really really good. And yes to mention, two of my friends brought bouquets for me, two of them brought pastries for me and the rest came empty handed, (not even a greeting card) ...

The day passed, but not to forget, it indeed was a great day and full of enjoyment. Today 20th march, the next day of my birthday, seems like every single person in this world has forgotten me. All of a sudden I am vanished in the thin air. This is what makes the next day very very boring. Yesterday, so much attention and today, dushhhhhhhhhh, nothing.

Well its kinda boring but not to be sad because yesterday, which was my day, I enjoyed it to the fullest. But yes, as the last blog said "NO PARTY THIS YEAR", I followed it, but my friends didn't.
This is for why our friends are........aren't they ????????????

4 comments:

  1. jhoote!!!!!!!!! i want my party!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're always remembered, no matter what day it is and what year. everyone of us is. we just got to acknowledge and thank our special days which prove this remembrance visibly.
    cheers man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aditi's right. but i truly understand what you mean.. went through it myself a few days back. The next-day syndrome, as the name suggests, lasts only the next day and the day after next is perfectly normal for most normal people. hope you've recovered by now.

    ReplyDelete